- The Start of Semester Checklist is a PDF document to help you check off important tasks to consider to ensure your class is ready to go before the start of the semester.
- You can copy your course contents from your previous section, workbench, commons or virtual community (VC).
- Accidently copied your course twice, need to delete all your course content?
- Issues with Interrupted or Missing Quizzes? Students say they wrote the exam but you do not see it or their computer was giving them issues? Their attempts might be in progress.
- The End of Semester Tasks includes how to release your final grades in SLATE and use the grade export widget to upload your grades into PeopleSoft.
- What’s New in SLATE? (updated monthly)
Online Learning and Teaching at Sheridan
These curated resources focus on the principles of learner-centered teaching in the online environment. With a consideration for both design and facilitation, these resources showcase tools, practices, and examples that support and inspire an online approach that is both relevant and relational for our learners at Sheridan.
- Sheridan’s Teaching and Learning Continuity Kit
- Online Teaching and Learning LibGuide
- Online Learning and Teaching at Sheridan
The CTL staff are here to help, for individual support and/or consultation: