Adding a Demo Student
- On the My Home Page click on the Faculty Self Service Banner.
- A new window will open. Under the My Self Service Menu select Manage Course Offerings
- Beside the course you want to add a demo student to click the circle under the Demo Student heading.
- A green checkmark indicates the demo student is enrolled in the course.
- A red circle indicates the demo student is not enrolled in the course
Impersonating your Demo Student
Once your demo student is enrolled in your course offering you can impersonate the demo student.
- From within your course click Management>Classlist on the course navbar.
- Inside your classlist you will see Demo Student.
- Click on the drop-down arrow beside Demo Student
- Select Impersonate
When you are impersonating a demo student you will see the Demo Student name in the top right corner:
Restoring back to your Account:
- To restore your role back to your account click on the drop-down arrow beside demo student and click Restore
- The name in the top right corner will return to your name.