Insert Link within File
- Within your content (in the HTML editor) simply type in the link. Example: www.sheridancollege.ca
- Then click enter after the link. The link will automatically be hyperlinked. Example: www.sheridancollege.ca
Insert Link through Create a Link Dropdown
- Click Content
- From the Table of Contents select the module you want to create a file in.
- From the Upload/Create drop-down select Create a Link
- In the pop-up window enter a title for the link.
- Paste the link in the URL field.
- Click Create.
Please Note: SLATE is a secure website (HTTPS). Your connection to SLATE is encrypted with SSL. If you embed content from an insecure site (HTTP) the default browser settings in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer can cause a blank screen when viewing the embedded content. Click here for information on allowing mixed content.