Click on the Assessment tab:
- Under the Grade Item heading select a grade item from the drop-down list to associate the quiz with an item in the grade tool.
- Under the Auto Export to Grades heading select the checkbox beside allow automatic export to grades if you want to send auto-graded attempt scores directly to the grade book.
- The student view preview will show you what is displayed to student’s.
- Under the Automatic Grade heading select the checkbox beside all attempt to be set as graded immediately upon completion if you want to allow students to view their attempt score immediately after completion.This setting must be turned on for the grades to automatically be sent to the grade book.
- Select the checkbox beside ‘Allow users to add the result of this quiz their ePortfolio’ to allow users to add the submission view of this quiz to their ePortfolio as a certified artifact.
- Under the Attempts Allowed heading click on the drop-down menu and select the number of attempts each user is allowed.
- From the Overall Grade Calculation drop-down select how the students’ grade will be calculated.
Advanced Attempt Conditions
Advanced Attempt Conditions only appears if the number of attempts is set between 2 and 10.
- For each attempt yo,u can set a minimum or maximum % a user must achieve to qualify for an additional attempt.
Click Save or, Save and Close if you are finished editing.