- Click Assessments on the course navbar then click Assignments
- Click on the folder you want to view submissions for
- Click the Show Search Options link to view filters
- On the Folder Submissions page, there are several filters you can use to search for users with no submissions. You can select Users without submissions from the Submissions drop-down list to filter your search for empty submissions. Or, you can select Show Everyone from the Submissions drop-down list to filter your search for submissions and empty submissions.
- Click the Evaluate link beside the name of the user you want to evaluate.
- You can evaluate the user through any associated rubrics, or if you created a grade item for the assignment folder, enter a value in the Score field.
- Provide comments and suggestions in the Feedback field.
- You can Add a File, Record Audio, or Record Video as feedback. Feedback given as an annotated file also appears in your list of added files.
- Click Save Draft to save feedback and continue grading submissions. Click Publish to release your feedback to user.
Tip: As you grade each submission, you can click Next Student until you reach the final submission where you can click Finish and return to the Folder Submissions page.