The Assignments tool enables you to submit assignments in SLATE, eliminating the need to collect assignments in person.
The Assignments tool allows you to track when files are submitted, see users’ submission times, download assignments to your computer, view submissions with the document viewer on the Leave Feedback page, associate assignments folders to rubrics and competencies, and return submissions with grades and feedback.
Access the assignments tool by clicking Assessment > Assignments on the course navbar.
- Getting Students Started with Assignment
- Make Assignment Folder Visible to Students
- Create an Assignment Folder
- Submission Options
- Originality Checking Options (Turnitin)
- Setting Restrictions
- Submitting to an Assignment Folder
- Assignments Submissions
- Allowing Special Access
- Deleting an Assignment Folder
- Restoring a Deleted Assignment